While debuting in June of 2011 for enterprise clients the appeal of a cloud based subscription to Microsoft Office has passed to small business and home users. While not for everyone there is also still a one time purchase for a full license to the suite of applications. The following are benefits to being a subscribing user:
- You can pay a low monthly fee (or discounted pre-paid annual license) for individual subscription or family subscription.
- You get access to the latest version of Office applications and free updates as long as you are subscribed
- You can install the applications on up to 5 personal devices (desktop, laptop, workstation etc)
- 1TB of online storage using OneDrive for personal backups or collaboration through sharing documents
- Easily manage licensing through your administration portal
Frankenstein Computers has been taking care of our happy clients since 1999. We specialize in NO CONTRACT IT Support, Cyber Security, IT Service, IT Security, Office 365, Cloud, VOIP, SPAM, Wireless, Network Design, MAC repair, PC Repair, Virus Removal, and much more. https://www.fcnaustin.com/services/
Give us a call for remote support or drop in to drop off. https://fcnaustin.com