A friendly reminder to always keep these 12 safe computing practices in mind …..
1. Use virus protection software on your computer.
2. Use the firewall from Windows or from your Anti-Virus program.
3. Configure your computer to automatically download and install updates from Microsoft.
4. Scan your computer regularly for spyware.
5. Run Microsoft Update periodically, to get non-crucial updates.
6. Keep your web browser up-to-date and use its security features.
7. Exercise extreme caution when opening email attachments.
8. Be careful when downloading programs.
9. Use social networking sites wisely.
10. Use strong passwords.
11. Never share passwords.
12. Use instant messaging safely.
Frankenstein Computers has been taking care of our happy clients since 1999. We specialize in affordable IT Support, Cyber Security, IT Service, IT Security, Office 365, Cloud, VOIP, SPAM, Wireless, Network Design, MAC repair, PC Repair, Virus Removal, remote support, web design and much more. Check out what our clients have to say about us on Yelp!